2004: Moscow Geological Prospecting College (Technician in Ecology, Chemical Laboratory Assistant)
2011: Russian State Geological Prospecting University, Moscow (Specialist Degree in Geoecology), Moscow
2015: postgraduate study (Geoecology) at Water Problems Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow
• November 2007: Laboratory Technician, Laboratory Engineer, Junior Scientist, Scientific Secretary at the Ivankovo Research Station (branch of the Water Problems Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences), Konakovo
• 2011-2012, 2016: Organizer of Trade Union activities at the Ivankovo Research Station (branch of the Water Problems Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences).
• 2012-2013: Consultant for the Examination of Technical Reports on Engineering and Ecological Surveys, Laboratory Inspection Control, Production and Research Institute for Engineering Survey in Construction, Moscow.
• July 2015-2020: Ecological School Teacher at the Toropets Regional Ecological Public Organization Heritage, Tver region.
♦ Area of interests:
• Water quality in small rivers
• Recreational availability of water bodies for bathing
• Russian Geographical Society 2018
• Tver Ecological Club 2016
♦ Scientific cooperation with:
• Toropets Regional Ecological Public Organization Heritage, Tver region
• 2019: Letter of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Ecology of the Tver region
• RFFR, No 17-45-690600 (2017-2018)
• RFFR, No 18-35-00609 (2018-2019)
• RFFR, No 18-45-690001 (2018-2019)
§ Author's profiles:
♦ Papers in Refereed Journals:
• A.B. Komissarov, I.L. Grigorieva, E.A. Chekmariova, V.V. Kuzovlev. Phytoplankton of cooler-ponds of power facilities in the Tver Region. Herald of Tver State University. Series: Biology and Ecology, 2019, Vol. 2, pp. 226-238.
• I.L. Grigoryeva, A.B. Komissarov, V.V. Kuzovlev, E.E. Lapina, E.A. Chekmareva. Features of the Winter Hydrochemical Regime of the Upper Volga Reservoirs // IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. IOP Publishing Ltd, 2019, Vol. 321, conference 1, pp. 1-6.
• I.L. Grigoryeva, A.B. Komissarov, V.V. Kuzovlev, E.A. Chekmareva. Influence of Thermal Pollution on the Ecological Conditions in Cooling Reservoirs // Water Resources. Pleiades Publishing, 2019, Ltd. Vol. 46. Suppl. 1, pp. 101-109.
• E.A. Chekmareva. Geoecological research of water bodies of the Central Federal district of different recreational availability. E3S Web Conf. IV Vinogradov Conference “Hydrology: from Learning to Worldview” in Memory of Outstanding Russian Hydrologist Yury Vinogradov, 2020, Vol. 163, 6 p.