1990: M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University, Department of Geography (B.Sc. and M.Sc.)
1993: Postgraduate studies, Water Problems Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow
2015: Candidate of Science in Geography (Ph.D.), thesis title: “Minimum runoff on the European part of Russia and its assessment in the context of climate”, Water Problems Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow
• 1993-present: Junior Researcher, Researcher at Water Problems Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow
Area of interests:
• Stochastic modeling of extreme hydrological events
• Physical geography
• Draughts, minimal runoff
• Water sector of Russia: problems, technologies, management
• Geography and natural resourses
Papers in refereed journals:
· Bolgov M. V., Korobkina E. A., Osipova N. V., and Filippova I. A. The Analysis of Long-term Variability and Estimation of the Maximum Water Levels under Conditions of High Anthropogenic Impact for the Amur River //Russian Meteorology and Hydrology, 2016. – Vol. 41. – Issue 8. – Pp. 577-584.
· M. V. Bolgov, E. A. Korobkina, I. A. Filippova. Bayesian prediction of minimum river runoff under nonstationary conditions of future climate change// Russian Meteorology and Hydrology, 2016. – Vol. 41. – Issue 7. – Pp. 497-503
· M.V. Bolgov, I.A. Filippova, E.A. Korobkina, and M.D. Trubetskova. On the Forecast of Long-Term Changes in the Hydrological Regime of Rivers Using the Results of Climate Modeling. Water Resources, 2018, Vol.45, S.2, P. 17-21.