1979: M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University, Department of Geography (B.Sc. and M.Sc.)
1995: Candidate of Geographical Sciences (Ph.D.), thesis title: “Analysis of reservoir characteristics of different genesis”, Water Problems Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow
• 1980-2016: Engineer, Junior Scientist, Scientist, Senior Scientist at the Ivankovskaya Research Station - branch of the Institute of Water Problems of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Konakovo, Tver region
• 2017-present: Leading Scientist at the Ivankovskaya Research Station - branch of the Institute of Water Problems of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Konakovo, Tver region
♦ Area of interests:
• hydrology and hydrochemistry of rivers and reservoirs
• water quality
• Member of the Russian Geographical society since 2010
♦ Research visits (extended):
Department of Geoenvironmental Research, Institute of Geography and Spatial Organization, Polish Academy of Sciences, Kraków, Poland (July 16 - 22, 2012)
♦ Scientific cooperation with:
• Aleksey B. Komissarov (Ivankovskaya Research Station, branch of the Institute of Water Problems of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Konakovo, Tver region, Russia)
• Ekaterina A. Chekmareva (Ivankovskaya Research Station, branch of the Institute of Water Problems of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Konakovo, Tver region, Russia)
• Olga A. Lipatnikova (Department of Geology, M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow, Russia)
• Vyacheslav V. Kuzovlev (Faculty of Nature Management and Environmental Engineering, Tver State Technical University, Tver, Russia)
• Łukasz Wiejaczka (Department of Geoenvironmental Research, Institute of Geography and Spatial Organization, Polish Academy of Sciences , Kraków, Poland)
• Martin Schletterer (TIWAG - Tiroler Wasserkraft AG, Innsbruck, Austria)
• Water Resources journal
§ Author’s profiles:
2000: Ivankovo reservoir: current state and problems of protection (Collective monograph.). Moscow:The science. 344 p. (Russian edition).
♦ Papers in Refereed Journals:
Grigor'eva I.L. Investigation of interrelations between water mineralization in reservoirs of different morphological types and indices of their water regime//Water Resources.1996 V. 23. No 1. PP. 65-69.
Grigor'eva I.L., Komissarov A.B. Comparative hidrochemical assessment of the current state of some water bodies in the Upper Volga//Water Resources. 2014. V. 41. No 3. PP. 280-293.
M. Schletterer , L. Fu¨reder, V. V. Kuzovlev, Y. N. Zhenikov , I. L. Grigorieva
Lowland river reference condition: spatial and temporal patterns of the zoobenthos community in the Volga headwaters (2006–2010)// Hydrobiologia. 2014. 729. PP. 175–189.
I. L. Grigoryeva, A. B. Komissarov , V. V. Kuzovlev and E. A. Chekmareva Influence of Thermal Pollution on the Ecological Conditions in Cooling Reservoirs//Water Resources, 2019, Vol. 46, Suppl. 1, pp. S101–S109.
Lipatnikova O.A., Shestakova T.V., Grigor'eva I.L. Microelements speciations in bottom sediments of Udomlya and Pes'vo lakes// Water Resources, 2019, Vol. 46. No. 6. PP. 944-951.
Zakonnov V.V., Grigoryeva I.L., Zakonnova A.V. Spatial/temporal transformation of the Volga Reservoirs ground complex/ Communication 5/ The Ivankovo reservoirs bottom sediments and water quality// Water Sector of Russia. 2018. No.3. P. 35–48. (In Russian).
Małgorzata Kijowska-Strugała, Łukasz Wiejaczka, Irina Grigoryeva, Aleksey Komissarov
Hydrohemical differentiation of selected reservoirs in Carpatian MTS. and Eastern European Lowland// Geographia Polonica. 2020. 93. No.1. PP. 121-133.
Grigoryeva I.L. Regularities and Factors of Formation of Winter Hydro/ chemical Regime of the Uglich Reservoir// Water Sector of Russia. 2020. No.2. P. 52–64. (In Russian).