2008 - graduated from the International University of Nature, Society and Man, Dubna, Faculty of Management.
2009 - 2013 – post-graduate courses at Water Problems Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences, specialization 25.00.36 - "GeoEcology".
Since 2012 - Research Scientist at the Laboratory of Water Protection
Since 2020 - Junior Research Scientist in the Group for Simulation Tests of Production and Destruction Processes
Area of expertise: water resources management, protection of water bodies, implementation of the best available technologies in the practices of water use (nature management). Study of the barrier activity of macrophytes in water bodies contaminated with microplastics.
Research (projects, contracts):
1) State contract № 47-R&D/2-8-2012 with the Federal State Budgetary Institution "Information and analysis center for water management development", on the subject of: "Development of scientific and methodological bases for the transition to the principle of best available technologies (BAT)»;
2) Research work with JSC "Southern Kuzbass", on the topic: "Assessment of the impact of the waters of the Sibirginsky section on the environment and optimization of the system of water protection measures taking into account environmental and economic factors".
3) Member of the Technical working group (TRG-10) of the All-Russian Research Institute for Standardization of Materials and Technologies, in the development of the BAT handbook "Wastewater treatment using centralized water disposal systems of settlements, urban districts".
Attendant of the conferences: International Scientific Conference of the Young Scientists and Talented Students "Water Resources, Ecology and Hydrological Safety", Scientific and Practical Conference "Sustainable Development of Regions: Situations and Prospects"; All-Russian Scientific Conference "Water Element: Dangers, Opportunities for Forecasting, Management and Prevention of Threats"; International Scientific and Practical Symposium and Exhibition "Clean Water of Russia", International Forum "Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving", International Conference "Public Administration: The Russian Federation in the Modern World", Moscow, Lomonosov Moscow State University, All-Russian Scientific Conference with International Participation “Fundamental Problems of Water and Water Resources”, Moscow, etc.
Papers in refereed journals:
1. Venitsianov E. V., Zvezdenkova G. Ecological-economic and organizational-legal problems of transition to the system of water quality regulation based on the best available technologies// Water management in Russia: problems, technologies, management. 2014. no. 3. Pp. 120-130.
2. Zvezdenkova G. A, Venitsianov E.C Problems of environmental regulation in the Russian Federation // Water purification. Water preparation. Water supply. 2014. no. 7 (79). Pp. 4-9
3. Venitsianov E. V., Zvezdenkova G. A.
Ecological-economic and organizational-legal problems of transition to a system of water quality regulation based on the best available technologies. Journal “Water management of Russia: problems, technologies, management”, volume 3, pp. 120-130, 2014.
4. Venitsianov E. V., Zvezdenkova G. A.
Integrally-sorption method of control of volley discharges // “Water Treatment”. Water supply, 2016 (12):18-24
5.2016 Long-term dynamics of self-cleaning processes as an integral indicator for the selection of control actions (for example, the Moscow river)
Segalove N. M. Venitsianov E. V., Fish, K. J., Zvezdenkova G. A., A. K. Skripchinsky
in the journal “Water management of Russia: problems, technologies, management”, no. 4, pp. 103-117
6. 2016 Principles and possibilities of integrated sorption method of wastewater composition control //Venitsianov E. V., Tikhonov N. A. Zvezdenkova G. A.
in the journal “Sorption and chromatographic processes”, Voronezh State University (Voronezh), volume 16, no. 5, pp. 724-733
Articles in publications
2015 Dynamics of changes in the self-cleaning processes of the Moscow river over the past 15 years
Shchegolkova N. M., Venitsianov E. V., Rybka K. Yu., Skripchinsky A. K., Zvezdenkova G. A.
in the collection / Fundamental problems of water and water resources: Proceedings of the Fourth all-Russian conference with international participation., September 15-18, 2015, Moscow: IWP RAS, p. 218-221
Reported at the conferences
2015 Dynamics of changes in the self-cleaning processes of the Moscow river over the past 15 years (Oral).
Authors: Zvezdenkova G. A., Shchegolkova N. M., Venitsianov E. V., Rybka K. Yu., Skripchinsky A. K.
State Fourth Scientific Conference with International Participation “Fundamental Problems of Water and Water Resources”, Moscow, Russia, September 15-18, 2015
2015 Urban river water quality Management (Oral)
Authors: Shchegolkova N. M., Venitsianov E. V., Zvezdenkova G. A.
13th International Conference "Public Administration: The Russian Federation in the Modern World", Moscow, Russia, May 28-30, 2015